I heard from a friend of mine who is a superhero the other day.
See, by day he is a mild mannered midwesterner transplanted here in New York but, at night he becomes the suberversive Joe Citizen!
Actually, Joe Citizen whose secret identity I dare not reveal here is one of the few people I know who not only stands behind his convictions but actively goes out and tries to change the world through his activism. While I may not always agree with Joe Citizen, I respect the fact he is a man of conviction and I’m glad his voice hasn’t been silenced. Now if only someone could convince him to run for office, I think it’s one thing he would really be good at and could make a significant difference in lots of people’s lives.
Here’s to you Joe, keep fighting the good fight. Oh, and congratulations to you and Mrs. Citizen on your impending blessed event.
No comments:
Post a Comment